Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Plexus Scam

I found the truth about what really goes on!! By sharing the truth I was made a target that the company graciously allowed anyone and everyone to attack, direct their hatred towards and libel at their own free will. After all, the company was doing this, so why wouldn't the "Plexus Ambassadors" follow their lead. I have a story to share and I will not shut up about it. To those that are featured here, too bad that you may not like it, but this is the truth and you were apart of it. You were apart of this scam, just like I was. The difference is, I spoke up and you joined the company in their cover up, and their lies.

2 comments:

  1. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work. tor hydra

    ReplyDelete